For this sprint, I have made a sticky particle FX. This FX will take in a static mesh as an input, then spawn particels only in the bottom half of the mesh. This is done by killing particles if the Dot Product of the normals from mesh and the positive Z axis in world space is bigger than 0.
The main consept is to animate the drag component. With proper numbers, these particles will look very sticky.
I have tryed to use Move to Nearest Distance Field Surface GPU to allow particles to move along the surface of the mesh, but GPU particles are not able to generate location event, this make the trail of these drops more difficult to achieve. So I ended up chooses another approach.
The next step will be implementing this FX to our character, and choose a suitable texture according to the vibe.
P4 Prove:
No comments:
Post a Comment